Heels and Pastels

2/10/2016 09:00:00 am

Heeey my people
Hope you're all good and life is taking yáll good. And the weather decided to change again!!! I give up complaining about it over and over, so we take what we get. *sigh*

Today's outfit is basically a pastel colored suit, I think the color  is what drew me to this suit. I'm not one to wear bright colors because I'm shy AF and I don't like attention directed towards me (unless there's a crush in the premises, Beyoncé Formation mode activated hahaa I kid), so the safest way to avoid this for me is to wear the dullest colors  I can find. But I shall work on that, trying to add some color in my closet, not getting rid of my shyness (team forever shy).
I paired the suit with a white top and some heels. Really not a big fan of heels but it seemed like the right choice for the outfit (courtesy of mum).
I remember there was an actual time I was completely in love with heels, like heels were my bread and butter, like heeeeeeels were bomb, theeeen just like that it ended like how do people walk around in heels for a whole day?? Please tell me? I was literally dying while doing this shoot which was less than 15 minutes and you'd think I had climbed a mountain in them, (what went wrong heels? I thought we were lovers) Yes I'll be those people who will be constantly in flats(brogues) at work.  I shall not subject my calves to torture. Unless they invent weightless heels then I shall MAYBE (the key word is ''maybe'') consider wearing them.
May hair is back to an afro. All I did was was my hair, Bantu Knotted it using lots of coconut oil (remember coconut oil is your best friend) stayed with them overnight then undid them and that was the result. No stress whatsoever.












PS: the suit was thrifted lol

Until next time

JustMuthoni.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts