The Red Coat.

5/23/2016 09:00:00 am




Hey y'all
How've y'all been? How is your May fairing on...? Mine? BAD!!! I had exams for the past two weeks and I was sick the majority of the time plus the weather has been on another level of bad etc etc. I hope yours has been better and you're all little happy bundles of joy.

BTW I'm I the only one who overreacts when they fall sick? A sure of hands????? None? So as mentioned earlier I was a bit, no I was a lot sick (pardon my English). I had the worst cold/flu/homa in the history of colds (insert hyperbole) like I literally felt like I was going to die (Praise Jesus I overcame it). Why was it the worst cold? You might wonder, So there was this one day, I think it was the first day I started getting the symptoms, I was just cooking, you know minding my own business, jamming to XFM, then ALAS!!! I start getting this sharp chest pains, like SERIOUS CHEST PAINS (hyperbole). I was like "Jesus I'm coming home, seems like our appointment will be sooner", I started thinking about how my funeral will be like, I even thought of holding a pre-funeral-ish kind of thing like The Fault In our Stars, yes I was that scared.
I know now you're like overreact much? Yes yes I tend to over exaggerate/overreact a lot but this takes the cake, with all these diseases emerging everyday, its okay to get scared, right? but I beat the cold thanks to God and western medicine *applause applause*. If you have the same tendencies as I, you're a weirdo and kudos.

So on to other business, today's look is primarily centered on the red coat (I'm sure that was captured from the title, duh!). So yes, I looove it. Its red and its long and it came with a red dress (a post for another day), like yeeesss, check please. It has been in my closet for quite some time, collecting dust and all but I finally whipped it out of the closet and came up with this outfit. I paired it up with an all black outfit and black pumps which are the cutest. held my braids up and I forgot to wear earrings, tsk, my bad.
Hope you enjoy the look and have yourselves an awesome week ahead.


 



 




                                                                      OUTFIT DETAILS:
                                                             Red Coat; thrift
                                                             Black plunging neckline top; thrift
                                                             Black pants; thrift 
                                                             Black pumps; bs
                                                             Red bag; some stall in WBC (World Business Centre)
                                                             Choker;homemade
                                                             Lippy; wet n wild no.519A in Hot Red.
                                                             
 PS The choker is just a black silk ribbon which I sowed an old button on. Talk about Improvise.

Until Next Time,


JustMuthoni.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts